Thursday, June 21, 2007

So I am going to join the YMCA

Now don't get your hard hat out or your Indian costume just so fast- I am going to join the YMCA to work out- I need to do something- I am extremely unhappy with my weight and body shape.
And it doesn't help that my husband is now back down to his pre-pregnancy weight and needs to buy all new clothes to fit him... Oh and by the way, he hasn't really done much physical work to make that happen- Just yard work and house hold chores...So how the hell does that happen for men? I have always been able to eat what I want and not work out- I guess it is time realize I am in my 30s and it sucks....Damn metabolism. Where did you go? You and I were friends? I loved you- I bragged on you all the time! Please oh please come back :)

No comments: