Monday, October 01, 2007

fits and spurts

That is how my blog writing goes...
I have thought of some worthy blog items but have then thought too much about who I would offend by posting them...
I need a secret blog that no one reads. Oh that would be a diary and who wants one of those that isn't 6. I like to share probably share too much.
Things are good here. Still fighting with Kidney issues. The kids are great. Chandler and Gavin are still not sure of school. Chandler misses his old school and I think he can sense in a way so do I. Gavin has been very social and his behavior/manners are improving. But he is almost 3. Hard to believe my BABY is growing up. Fiona is well. She just tuned 6 months and has 1 tooth.
Chris is good too- Happy I think to know we aren't expecting anymore children. Still keeping my fingers crossed for a move to MD some time before the kids are too much older....
Blessings-

No comments: