Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Snow Days

Ahhh! Time to sleep in, eat a full breakfast, and play. But It seems like I do a lot of entertaining on these days. I think that goes along with the fact that my children's school days are so schedule normally. The boys started in Waldorf school which is known for lack of better wording free time. They get to chose what they want to do when they want to do it especially when they are little like in preschool. So now I am so not used to them not entertaining themselves. I truly believe they don't have any free time at school at all- No time to day dream, no time to color freely or just be bored. From here to there all day long- So much on the agenda. Alternative Education may still be in our future. OH no!

1 comment:

Joyce's Blah Spot said...

Hey this may sound crazy....but I think we are meant to meet. I have a blogspot account under Joyce Claytor and Joyce Pojar. Please email me right away at marcnjoycepojar@yahoo.com
Sorry for being so choppy here, but I feel it is important and I can't get any link to your email account