Wednesday, March 07, 2007

We weren't going to find out and then we weren't going to tell but...

Baby #3 is a GIRL! and She is stubborn and a pain just like her mother- She is breech and won't turn-
So send all your Turn Turn Turn! messages my way!
I do NOT WANT A CSECTION!
I want to have a nice peaceful birth with my first and odds are only daughter!
This pregnancy has been a rough one- I have had kidney stones, an UTI and now a breech presentation-
Breech isn't that bad if someone here in Jacksonville FL would agree to deliver her!
I am thinking still of going to "the FARM" in TN and having her deliver by Ina May-
If you want to learn more google it-- Buy Spritiual Midwifery- Read it! It is how birth is supposed to be-

2 comments:

Amy said...

OMG! I am so happy for you and Chris and the boys! What a blessing to be having a girl! By this time you have probably already delivered, but if not, I am sending blessings and turning vibes to you! I am vowing to be a better friend and talk to you once a week, by phone, email, blog, etc.
I left you a message on you cell today, hope all is well.
Love to you all

rubyiscoming said...

gotta post that beautiful baby FIONA here, too!!! see you tonight?? I can come over around 5ish to give you kisses and snuggle with you and Fi -

xxoo