Monday, February 05, 2007

Blessingway by Kim

I had such a lovely time on Saturday. My BFF Kim hosted a few wonderful ladies at her house for a blessingway for me and a baby shower for Wood Baby #3. The food was amazing. I mean so yummy- I could have stayed and grazed all day. Presentation exceptional. Kim was so wonderful to do this- As she continues to wait for Dewdrop Churches in China. Damn Chinese Govt. just gives us DEWDROP!
I want to thank everyone for the well wishes on what I plan to be another amazing birth experience. Things are coming together here at home for the baby's birth- I have the bucket filling up with supplies and the new clothes washed and in the drawers. Cloth diapers in small and medium are assembled- As who knows how fat baby #3 will be. I haven't gained nearly as much weight this time but I who knows how much the baby has gained. I can proudly announce I have only gained 36 pounds. Compared to the 72 and 78 I gained with Chandler and Gavin. I always tell people it is just a good thing I have a big husband- and the determination to be a size 4 again someday.

1 comment:

rubyiscoming said...

Thanks, doll :)
It was my PLEASURE to host for my BFF :)

xxooo - have fun at Disney!