Friday, February 02, 2007

So it has been two month two very busy months

Quick recap:
Well, there was Christmas- Boys got a ton of stuff and Chris got me a very cool digital camcorder. So some day will start adding videos here- maybe first I should just focus on adding regular blog updates.

Then there was New Year's- And I felt like poop so I didn't even stay up. Well, come to find out I have/had a Kidney stone. Not normally very bad in women- much worse in men but pregnant women very bad- I would say my pain level was at about an 8 for about a week. And let me tell you- not that I like pain but I can say I have a high threshold for pain. And this was painful.
So I spent a couple days in the hospital- going basically crazy b/c you just wait for this sort of thing to do its sort of thing and that is all you can do- They sent me home with some antibiotics-

Well about 10 days later back to visit the nurses at St. Luke's. Oh and by the way, I am not a good patient. I hate hospitals another reason my children are born at home. Basically everything the nurses said to do- I didn't listen. Like nothing by mouth ate a banana- thus in turn threw up a banana. I have bad veins for IVs. And nurses have a hard time with IVs. So I end up with track marks on my arms where the nurse tries and tries to put one in and then calls another nurse to try to put one. Very painful- while it is happening and later.

But I am feeling better now- actually really good. I am in a great place to be able to birth this baby. I know everything will be fine and the baby is doing great. The birth tub has been reserved, birth supplies ordered and 6 weeks and counting. ETA of baby #3 late march (thinking March 21 or 28th)

Oh only sickness now is both boys have chest colds and fevers we are taking on homeopathically. They are on the mend-

I will have much exciting news to post tomorrow afternoon- Kim is having me a blessingway at her home. I am very excited. I think I need lots of great birth vibes now!

No comments: