Friday, July 06, 2007

Fun....

So I was talking with a friend today and I asked when was the last time she had real fun...I truly can't remember when I can say I have had real fun. Actually, I am not even sure what I would do these days for fun. I know it wouldn't be drinking and staying up all night partying- That used to be fun. Does fun change when you have children? Are they the only sort of fun you get to have once you are old? Do people with out kids that are old have fun like we did when we are young? Has my lack of fun been caused b/c I am now old? or b/c I now have children? or BOTH?
What do you do for fun? and next time can I come too?

1 comment:

rubyiscoming said...

Have you seen PURSUIT OF HAPPYNESS movie yet? If not, get it. He talks in there that we are afforded in America "Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness" - that happiness is not a guarantee, we have to make our own. I think that is the same for "fun" - truly. Being happy in the moment is tough for me cuz it feels like I'm always planning the next thing.

Most fun I have had lately? The other night, Joel was brushing his teeth and did a little dance and I was peeing on the toilet....I couldn't breathe I was laughing so hard. And that didn't cost a dime! :)

Hmmm...fun...how do I have fun? Talking about politics, singing along to music I love, playing golf with Joel, playing tennis, shopping with Heidi, our old lunches at Crispers - just the 2 of us - I loved that summer! :)

xxoo
Your BFF