Saturday, July 21, 2007

The Islands are calling me...


I feel the need for a slow day by the beach, with a fruity drink, and an island breeze. Jimmy Buffett was recently in TIME magazine and he started me itching...I haven't seen a Jimmy show in about 5 years- I used to make both shows every summer up in DC but Jacksonville FL isn't a big tour destination for Mr. Buffett or many other artists either but that is another post...(see wanting to move :))
I am not even opposed to taking my children- I want them to learn to love the beach, the sun and the surf as much as I do-
I know you all are thinking hey lady don't you live in FL but FL and the islands are completely different. And living here isn't much like island life at all-- I would give all this up and move to waitress tables and live in a small shack on the beach in some small island if I could...

1 comment:

Alyson and Ford said...

Life is good, especially with a little JB strumming in the background.

It's an Island thing...

Peace
fm